[Nfb-krafters-korner] Basic bead stringing

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] powerst at dcpcepn.nci.nih.gov
Tue Dec 9 12:31:36 UTC 2008

Carol or Laurie;
After Christmas, maybe one of you can walk me through finishing off my
necklace.  I had to put mine down for a while because of the holidays
and other gifts I had to finish.  I am on the second row, I think at the
third fasit bead. Mine is longer than a choker.  If I remember right, I
have about eight fasit beads or more.  The beads are beautiful.  They
are black glass, like pebbles.  They are all the same length, but they
each have a little different shape.  Found them at Michaels.  I like to
be able to feal what I am buying.
Happy Holidays.
Sharon, got your e-mail and was able to open it.  Did not get time to
try to read it.  Will let you know if I have any trouble.
Thanks for the work.

terry