[Nfb-krafters-korner] word of warning.

joseli Walter joseli at thezoolady.net
Thu Dec 18 03:38:25 UTC 2008

I found out the foam product I use is called foam ease or something close too it. there is a glue made spisifically for gluing the stuff.  If you decide to use it, do yourself a favor and put on some disposable gloves first, the stuff is extremely hard to get off your skin!  I had to use rubbing alcohol, and there's still some left on my hand I think.
the stuff is thin, and a little will go a long way, but a little will take a long time to go away if you get it on bare skin!