[Nfb-krafters-korner] word of warning.

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] powerst at dcpcepn.nci.nih.gov
Fri Dec 19 14:30:42 UTC 2008

I was at Walmart and I think I found the foam shapes you were talking
about.  I found packs of big circles and big containers of little shapes
and letters in kind of a plastic cube.
I also found a kit with four or more knitting looms and yarn and
instructions, for a bit under $12.00.  I think they are plastic.  Looks
like all are round, but different sizes. How hard is this to do?  Is it
faster than knitting needles?  How do you get your yarn over those humps
with out stretching the yarn or you might say, altering the size of your
stitches?
Terry Powers