[Nfb-krafters-korner] What is your krafty New Years Resolution

Laurie Porter freespirit1 at tds.net
Sun Dec 28 00:23:07 UTC 2008

If you are anything like me, you have a number of unfinished craft objects or U F O that you've been meaning to get around to completeing. So, my new years resolution for this year is first to finish anything I start and second  commit to learning at least one new craft that I felt in the past to be especially challenging for me. This would include crochet, knnitting and wire work jewelry. I'm curious as to what you guys come up with to do in the spirit of the new year. I'm looking forward to the macrame, and the triangle loom weaving classes that will hopefully happen in the coming year.