[Nfb-krafters-korner] What is your krafty New Years Resolution

Sharon Hooley shooley2 at q.com
Sun Dec 28 02:18:10 UTC 2008

I recently bought a set of knitting looms that has two sizes of round ones,
a flower maker, I believe, and a rectangular one.  I don't know if there's a
web site for the manufacturer so I can read the manual, or if I'll need
sighted help.  I don't know yet what this set is called, but I don't think
it's "nifty knitters" which are just different sizes of round ones that we
saw at Joanne's.  Any input?

thanks, and I hope you all are having good holidays too!

Sharon