[Nfb-krafters-korner] Louis Braille and crafts FQ What newcraftare you i...

Ramona Walhof rwnfbi at qwest.net
Mon Nov 24 23:55:50 UTC 2008

joyce, THERE ARE STILL people in their sixties and older who learned to cane
chairs as children at schools for the blind.  I doubt if most of them are
Krafters, but I am sure some could show or explain to you how to do it.
Most of them were probably men.  A notice on the senior Division listserve
may get a response.  If that doesn't work, a notice in the MONITOR will
certainly reach people who still remember caning.
Ramona