[Nfb-krafters-korner] future beading classes

tribble lauraeaves at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 25 23:33:02 UTC 2008

Hi Laurie --
Comments/questions about each of your choices:

> Bead Stringing: making a beaded necklace using large focal beads and seed
> beads and silver clasp

Q: Are these multi strand, like liquid silver or bohemian glass? or are they
woven?  Are the large focal beads stationed, or is there just one in the
center?

> Stretch chord bracelets  and anklets. beads of any size strung on flexible
> stretch chord.

Q: are these woven or just a single cord with beads on it?

> beginner Peyote stich class 2 bracelets or earrings Kit can be made
> available

Q: What does peyote jewelry look like? (I know jaws pronounces it wrong
*smile*)

> Introduction to bead netting, snowflake earings.

Count me in on this one. I love snowflake jewelry and have a lot of matching
clothes.

> Introduction to Square stich , the off-loom way to make bracelets,
> necklaces, belts, etc made on a bead loom. Kit can be made available

Q: is this the kind of jewelry that can be woven into a thick cord, as in a
bracelet that you roll on your wrist?
I've always wanted to make one of those. If this is the right class, count
me in.

> simple ladder stich bracelet a quick way to ma> ke  a beaded bracelet with
> any size beads you want.

I'd be interested, but this is not my first choice.

>  Advanced bead weaving technique with the right angle weave (RAW) stich.
> Kit can be made available.
> The kits can be purchased from me and will contain beads, thread, needles,
> findings and a sampler swatch of what the stich looks like.  Prices will
> vary according to project.

Q: Is this the way to make a roll bracelet? I don't know if this would be a
good class to begin with if it requires a prerequisit.
--------

Thanks.
--le