[Nfb-krafters-korner] future beading classes

Laurie Porter freespirit1 at tds.net
Sun Oct 26 00:53:20 UTC 2008

The string class will be a simple choker with 2 rows of seed beads connected
to several larger sized beads of your choice.

The stretch chord is one strand of beads strung on flexible chord and does
not need a clasp.

Peyote stitch are seed beads woven together in an interlocking flat pattern.
Square stitch  and ladder stich is also woeven flat with seed beads but the
beads line up pstraight, not interlocking as in Peyote.

Right angle weave is just like the term implies where several rows of flat
beadwork are woven together at right angles from eachother. Netting is very
similar to Raw.

There are 2 kinds of beading stitches that are woven together to form a
chord like appearance. there is Haringbone and spiral rope chain. I'd be
happy to teach classes in these techniques as well. the chord like bracelet
can also be achieved with bead crochet which I do not know how to do yet.

Hope this helps.

Laurie