[Nfb-krafters-korner] rosaries

Laura White lewhite2 at oakland.edu
Sun Oct 26 06:08:55 UTC 2008

hi everyone,
Who has had success with braille knitting or crocheted patterns?  Also
not craft related but anyone who knows of a Braille embosser they
particularly like for just everyday use, please email me with embosser
in the subject.  I'm shopping around right now and refuse to attend
graduate school with out a braille embosser.  Thanks.