[Nfb-krafters-korner] Hey you are very quiet.

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] powerst at dcpcepn.nci.nih.gov
Wed Apr 1 11:30:59 UTC 2009

Hi sharon;
When the cleanex box is sitting on the table, the cover will fit over
it, rather snugly, with a square hole at the top, for the cleanex to
come out.  If your friend cut the canvis on the lines, you should not
have any gadid edges.
I think the stitch you mean, is described below.  I just call it a
diaginal stitch.
Think of your canvis as graph paper.  Go in square 1, up 1 and over one,
then down through that square.  You have made a small diaginal from the
lower left to the upper right.  Continue across the row.  You can also
start a row with this small diaginal then expand to up two squares and
over two squares.  Finish the row and end with a small diaginal.
Squares can also be made with this method.  I can send you a few samples
if you want.
Describe better where your jagid edges are.  Sounds to me like she cut
something wrong.
Do you want me to send you a set of pre cut pieces.  I have some on
hand.

Terry