[Nfb-krafters-korner] knitting

Eileen Scrivani etscrivani at verizon.net
Tue Apr 7 14:03:15 UTC 2009

Terry:

If you already have a size 13 in one length in bamboo, then you can get
another bamboo size 13 in a different length.  Just something to make it a
little different from your other needle.  A few years back, I think but am
not positive, Lion Brand had plastic circs on the market.  I think they were
called "Daisy" needles.  I think you can if they are still available get
them at a Joaan's or A. C. Moore or other big box type shop.

Eileen