[Nfb-krafters-korner] New to the List...

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sun Apr 26 17:35:19 UTC 2009

Welcome Liz,

In December we had a "Fun Making Soap Class" via telephone conference call
and folks had lots of fun making presents for the holiday.  I was the
teacher for that class.  We did use the melt and pour soap.  I have  made
candles and sold them at craft fairs and I did candle parties with my own  candles.

We have Becky on the list that is starting out with a knitting machine and
going into business for herself so she might be a resource for info for
you.

I have a couple of friends that sell their knitted things and can check
with them if you send me some of your questions.  I run a knitting and
crochet weekly group and they are there.

May I say that the most fantastic online place I have found for my soaps,
scents and all that stuff is Brambleberry Soaps.  Just do a search for
them.  Ann Marie is the owner and she describes the fragrance oils so well  and
has been such a resource for information when I was doing this for a
business of my own.

The group here has such a wide variety of talent with all different crafts
and are willing to help everyone out.

Welcome again.

Joyce Kane, Monirator
NFB Krafters Korner