[Nfb-krafters-korner] New to the List...

Liz C. Daniels lizworks at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 28 03:04:51 UTC 2009

Hi Ramona, and thanks for your most valuable input.

After a bit of online research, I've decided not to invest in a knitting
machine after all.  They sound like their more trouble than they're worth,
and I really don't have the time and/or patience for it.

I don't knit sweaters yet either, so won't, "sweat" it, LOL!

I'm taking it slowly to see how it goes.

I have a, "real" job, which takes up most days, so DH and I are developing
this as time permits.

Thanks again for your support.

Liz and Pirate