[Nfb-krafters-korner] Welcom

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Tue Aug 11 16:18:19 UTC 2009

I would like to welcome the new folks that have joined the Krafters Korner
here and would like to ask you to introduce yourself.  Let us know what
type of crafts you enjoy and what types of classes you are interested in
learning.

Please take time to visit our website at:
_www.KraftersKorner.org_ (http://www.KraftersKorner.org)
There you can find out about upcoming classes and links to information on
how we do it.  The website is still under construction so please be patient
with us.

We do have a Monday night chat and watch for that information closer to
Monday.

Keep on Krafting!
Joyce