[Nfb-krafters-korner] newsletters

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Tue Aug 11 16:51:10 UTC 2009

I am working on sending an announcement about our NFB Krafters Division to
newsletters.  I have sent them already to:

Hadley School for the Blind, Royal National Institute for the Blind (RNIB,
UK), New Jersey Foundation
for the Blind, heightened independence &  progress, Light House
International New York
, Virginia NFB e-mail  list,  The Matilda Ziegler Magazine for the Blind,
Everything Blind and  CT NFB newsletter.

Please if you can think of any other newsletters post the info to me.

I tried looking on Perkins website, but I know they have an newsletter  and
I could not find any contact info.

I will also be sending  this out to the Seeing Eye.  Could any of  you let
me know maybe a contact email to the other guide dog schools?  I am  not
sure of the names of all the guide dog schools.  Help with that  would be
appreciated.

If you know of any newsletters in your state please let me know.

Many thanks for your help.

Joyce