[Nfb-krafters-korner] newsletters

Eileen Scrivani etscrivani at verizon.net
Tue Aug 11 17:40:29 UTC 2009

What about contacting NLS to get it put into one of their Talking Book
Topics issues?  You could start by asking your local state library for the
blind and they might know who to contact on a national level.

HTH.

You might also get more people, if you create a group on WWW.RAVELRY.COM and
then you could give links to the Krafters blog or web page.  Ravelry is for
knitters, crocheters, weavers and other crafts fiber related.  There are a
few groups on it right now that are for blind/visually impaired as well as
disabled in general.

Eileen