[Nfb-krafters-korner] double pointed needle holder

Annette Carr amcarr1 at verizon.net
Tue Aug 18 22:14:37 UTC 2009

Does anyone know of a product that holds your double pointed needles as you
knit to prevent them from getting twisted while you knit and to prevent
stitches from sliding off?  I've been told that there is something out there
that is a circle and clamps your needles in place until you need each
needle.  I thought I was told that Knit Picks sold it, but I couldn't find
anything on the site that sounded like this.  Any ideas?

Annette