[Nfb-krafters-korner] double pointed needle holder

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Wed Aug 19 01:34:17 UTC 2009

I use rubber bands myself when working with double pointed needles.  I
take the rubber bands and cut them in half and knot the two ends together.I do
this because it makes them smaller and with the knotted ends it makes it
easier  to brab and twist around the end.  I put one on each end of the  nee
dle.  I slip off and put it on my pointer finger while knitting across  the
needle and then slip on and twist when I finish the stitches on the  needle.
I repeat this around and when I want to stop I just slip and twist  on last
needle.  Now in order to tell the beginning of a round I take  another one
of these half rubber bands and slip it singlely throu and knot both  ends
together.  This makes the first one longer then the other so I can  easily tell
the beginning of each round.

I will ask on my knitting group if anyone knows about what you are talking
about.

Joyce