[Nfb-krafters-korner] bracelet

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Wed Aug 19 18:54:22 UTC 2009

I finished my first bracelet, yesterday.  I was showing it off, today.  It is to big and has a few loose spots, but I hope my second will turn out better.  I am still proud of it.  I think the clasp I used is to big and I will use a smaller one on the next one.
To end my work, after going through the center bead I wove the thread through 3 rows of beads and cut it after going through an end bead.
I am not sure if I got fire line, but it has fire in the title and sure works a lot better.  I sure got a lot for $10, where I would have gotten a tiny thing of nymo and it would not last long for $2.00.  I got the nymo, too if the other did not work.  I can feal the fire line better than I think I would be able to feal thread.

hat
can someone send me the directions for the knitted hat.  I need to finish it and emboss them for future use.

Necklace, double strand,
I need a copy of these directions, too.  I can not find either item and would like to finish them and save the instructions.
Thanks for any help.
Terry
Laurie;
never got the site you promiced