[Nfb-krafters-korner] Question of the week

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Thu Aug 20 11:09:29 UTC 2009

I found a wrap around bracelet in our gift shop, at work.  I mentioned it at the chat on Monday and last night after the basket weaving class.  It could be a new method we could learn and we could make a bracelet to match the double strand necklace, but this would be one strand and would wrap around your rist, 3 times.

We also sell magnetic necklaces.  These have magnetic beads spaced through out them and at the end.  You do not use a clasp.  You close it by making a design out of the end, such as a not.  they can also be used as wrap around bracelets.
I have never seen magnetic beads in a store, but if these can be made, they must exist.
Just a few ideas.  these magnet necklaces are great for handicapped people.  No clasps.  No putting the necklace over your head.  Just put it around your neck and let it hang in a V, held together with 2 magnets or make a design.

terry Powers

Theresa L. Powers (Terry)
Grants Clerk
Tobacco Control Research Branch