[Nfb-krafters-korner] double pointed needle holder

Annette Carr amcarr1 at verizon.net
Wed Aug 19 22:33:31 UTC 2009

I use rubber needle caps to prevent my stitches from slipping off of the
needles.  Yes, sometime I loose a cap.  To mark the beginning of a round, I
use a stitch marker that is different then the stitch markers I might be
using to indicate changes in the pattern.

I just wish I could figure out how to prevent the needles from twisting when
there are only a couple of stitches on them.

Thanks for checking into this for me.  I am making a stuffed octopus, and
the twisting of the needles when making the legs is driving me crazy.

Annette