[Nfb-krafters-korner] Links for Double pointed needle holder

Annette Carr amcarr1 at verizon.net
Sun Aug 23 19:12:39 UTC 2009

Here are 2 links from my friend at work who started me on this hunt for the
item to hold the double pointed needles.  The second link has a better
description, but I don't quite get it.  The first link is made of cardboard.
So the next time my friend puts in an order to Knit Picks, I'm going to
order it.

If anyone can see the pictures on the below web pages, it would be great if
you could provide us all with a more detailed description.

Item from Knit Picks.

<http://www.knitpicks.com/accessories/Sock_Knitting_Needle_Holders__D80601.h
tml>

http://www.knitpicks.com/accessories/Sock_Knitting_Needle_Holders__D80601.ht