[Nfb-krafters-korner] Links for Double pointed needle holder

Annette Carr amcarr1 at verizon.net
Tue Aug 25 00:24:19 UTC 2009

I talked to my friend at work today, and got more info about the double
pointed needle holders.  They are holders to put your needles into when you
are not working on your project.  It keeps the needles together and prevents
the stitches from slipping off of the needles.  She had thought that I was
having a problem with my work getting twisted when I was transporting it.
She did not understand that I was talking about when I was doing the actual
knitting.

Maybe I can invent something and become famous in the knitting world.  Well,
a girl can day dream. Right?.

Annette