[Nfb-krafters-korner] ending bracelets and other beading items

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Tue Aug 25 18:20:00 UTC 2009

I need help from you beaders out there.  I tried one of the 2 needle, flower bracelets.  I got to the end, but I am having trouble keeping everything tight so I can tie a knot.  Can I put the 2 threads together and make a single knot and then thread some of each strand through the beads.  Things were much tighter so I could just weave the loose thread through 3 rows and into the center and cut it, with out a knot.
I am thinking of trying it with a single needle.  It is so much easier to end the project, at least I think it will be.
I like this and have put to much in to buying beads to give it up.  With your help, I am sure you all can help me solve this HUMP IN THE BEADING WORLD.

Thanks.

Terry

Theresa L. Powers (Terry)
Grants Clerk