[Nfb-krafters-korner] ending bracelets and other beading items

Laurie Porter freespirit1 at tds.net
Fri Aug 28 00:32:16 UTC 2009

Yes, you can tie a single knot with the 2 strands, but you'll have to
position the knot as close to the work as you can. then bring each strand
back through a few of the stiches down from the end, then when you get to
the desired place anchor  your threads by bring them through the beads
twice, or if you can, 3 times. Then tie off your final knot, using either
double or tirpple knots or a few square knots. Hope this helps.