[Nfb-krafters-korner] vogue knitting

Eileen Scrivani etscrivani at verizon.net
Fri Dec 4 04:13:05 UTC 2009

Henrietta:

I'm not a magazine reader and did not realize that NLS had Mags of the
month.  What month was the Vogue Knitting done for?  NLS has very nicely
listed all mags of the month just like that, Magazine of The Month with no
indication of what each month's issue is related to.  Was it the most recent
for November 2009?  Thanks.

Eileen