[Nfb-krafters-korner] vogue knitting

Henrietta Brewer gary.brewer at comcast.net
Fri Dec 4 19:40:45 UTC 2009

Hi Ilene, I am responding to that Voice on the Go, so I'm not sure it's going to you or to the whole group but I guess will find out. Yes it was the last one, it just came in the day before yesterday so I assume it's November's magazine of the month, lots of nice articles in there so I think that's the one you want to download. Henrietta

Henrietta  Brewer sent you this voice-to-text generated email using Voice on the Go.
To listen, click on the voice message link or open the attachment.
http://vemail1.voiceonthego.com:8080/enterprise/Recordings/uNG2cQrg-20091204-1435.wav