[Nfb-krafters-korner] crocheted winter cap pattern

Carol Osmar osmarc at sbcglobal.net
Fri Dec 18 00:05:34 UTC 2009

Laura, Thank you for the pattern.  It sounds like a cute hat.  . We are all
busy getting ready for Christmas now, but after the first of the year we
will be looking for a project just like this to do while we are stuck
indoors.  There will still be plenty of cold weather to wear it.

Merry Christmas to you and all.

Carol