[Nfb-krafters-korner] Welcome Cindy!

Zimmer, Cindy cindy.zimmer at nebraska.gov
Tue Dec 22 19:25:37 UTC 2009

Yes, it is me.  I was going over old e-mails and realized that I had to log on and sign up. I kept waiting for you to sign me up after I responded to your phone message or e-mail last time.   I will take a look at old stuff to see what I have missed.

No snow here in the last few days but they say we are going to get freezing drizzle today sometime.  Nothing yet though.  I am in Nebraska.

Happy Holidays everyone!
Cindy Z.