[Nfb-krafters-korner] help

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Tue Dec 22 01:51:53 UTC 2009

OK I went to the control panel and then went to internet options and then
went to programs.  Now I don't know what to do.  There is a list of  things
that are on and off listed here.  I don't know could someone help me  or
talk me through this part?  I am sitting on the babies on Tuesday during  the
day, but Tuesday evening or all day Wednesday and evening I am  abvailable.
Let me know and we can call in on the Monday night chqat room  if you would
like.