[Nfb-krafters-korner] What Crafty Gifts Are You Making.

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Tue Dec 22 20:57:38 UTC 2009

I am making bracelets for 2 of my sisters, a friend and 2 nieces.  I also have a friend who has very little money, so I made a bracelet for her to give to her daughter-inlaw.
I am making a clean/dirty sign for the dish washer for a Christmas gift and one as a birthday gift.
I have one more bracelet to make and a few items to wrap and I am done.

Happy Holidays.
Terry