[Nfb-krafters-korner] Merry Christmas to all!

Henrietta Brewer gary.brewer at comcast.net
Fri Dec 25 03:31:26 UTC 2009

Merry Christmas Joyce and All,

My week was crazy with family. But tonight was noisy and quick. We
are having an ice storm and everyone was out of here before eight.
Well, except for the short visit from Carol and her Husband before
they went to church.  I am so tired that I am fine with the quiet now.

I made lots of dish cloths this year. I have three of the five
scarves I had planned and I need two more hats. So I guess that
knitting will be for a back to school in January gift, if then.

As I sit here, waiting for midnight MMass to come on T V, I think
about how thankful I am for this group and all my new friends.  I
have learned so much. Now, I just need more time to work on the
things I want to make. lol

We diid some baking and we cooked fresh keobasa and cinnamon rolls
like I had when I was a kid.  We had our oldest Grand Daughter bring
a boy friend for our Christmas Eve celebration and that is a first. I
think it is a sign that my Christmas eves might get quieter before I
know it.  But this year has to be my favorite Christmas ever.  Lots
of family and friends. I call it my dirty Christmas because I never
caught up with housework and now the laundry, sheets and towels is
stacked to the ceiling.  But I am not fussing about a dirty house.
Just thanking God for a wonderful holiday.

Oh, I received a wonderful apron. My friend made me a Santa
apron.  It is red with the white material for the beard and jacket
sewed on, Big buttons down the front and a black belt sewed on with
the buckle in front. Very tactle.  It is the tird apron I received
this month. Carol gave me a hand made apron for my birthday and so
did my Daughter in law and Son.  Is that why they ate so much this
trip? They figured I had the apron I could just keep the food coming. lol

Well, please, everyone, enjoy your holiday.  Find what things make
you thankful and turn the things that upset you around to make them
happy thoughts. Yes, a big order but one that will make everyday Christmas.