[Nfb-krafters-korner] Hello Mary Jo

Mary Jo Partyka choirnfb at gmail.com
Sun Dec 27 14:26:58 UTC 2009

Hi, Joyce,

I am not a crafter but would like to learn more about it. Crafts are always
something I wanted to do but for lack of time and proper teaching, I was
never able to achieve. I saw Eileen and Louis Scrivani at our New Jersey
state convention and am considering taking knitting lessons over the phone
although I am concerned about my time constraints and ability to learn. I
did some crocheting in high school but don't remember much. I am hoping to
get inspired from this list.

I am president of an NFB chapter in New Jersey and president of the NJ
Division to promote the Use of Braille and the resolutions committee
chairperson. I work and write fair hearing decisions for the welfare and
Food Stamp department. I also sing in a contemporary church choir. I have
two grown children, one who got married last year and another one in
college. My husband is also blind and is a vendor.

Mary Jo Partyka