[Nfb-krafters-korner] Hello Mary Jo

eileen SCRIVANI etscrivani at verizon.net
Sun Dec 27 19:13:34 UTC 2009

Hi Mary Jo:

Glad you signed up for the list.  I'm willing to help you with your knitting
when you're ready to start.  There aren't any plans right now for a repeat
of the beginner's knitting class that I did last year, but if there is
enough interest and Joyce want's to repeat it I'm willing to repeat the
class.

Talk later.

Eileen