[Nfb-krafters-korner] to Joy

Joy Relton jrelton at verizon.net
Thu Dec 31 21:49:47 UTC 2009

Joyce,

I responded to this email earlier but I don't believe that it went through.

I have already spoken to my chapter members about the krafters' Korner and
encouraged them to join. WE have a big gap in the craftiness of our members
so it will take some time to convince them to event try signing up for
anything on the Web but we are progressing.