[Nfb-krafters-korner] pictures

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] powerst at dcpcepn.nci.nih.gov
Mon Feb 2 19:03:53 UTC 2009

Joyce;
I used to feal that way, too, but I then saw totally blind people taking
pictures at convention.  I can see a partial enjoying this craft, but I
do not, and most likely never will ever understand how a totally blind
person can enjoy something they can not see, tutch or even smell.  A
majority of our other crafts can be enjoyed atleast with one or two of
our sences.
If there is a total interested in this, please describe to all, where
you get your joy.
I am not saying this to be harsh on anyone, it is just a mistory.  Just
like reading is a mistory to me.  I can see part of or a hole letter,
but a whole word, no way!

Terry Powers