[Nfb-krafters-korner] pictures

Dan Brewer gary.brewer at comcast.net
Mon Feb 2 20:54:14 UTC 2009

Hi Terry,
Some people are visual people and some are not. It has nothing to do
with how your eyes work. It has to do with your brain.

I am a very visual person.  I like to make paterns with braille.  I
love to decorate my house.  I do it to cathch the eye of others, or
more importantly, to create an inviorment for people around me.

Taking pictures would be great fun for me.  I love pictures of camp
fires. I like putting a prisum on the lense and getting all those
colors in my picture. It is an abstract picture.  Now, I have not
tried to do it myself. I have thought about it.  I get Grand Kids or
anyone around to do it.

I am sure that a picture of an object, like a craft someone made or
something you want to share with someone could be figured out. If it
wasn't perfectly centered it wouldn't be a big deal.

With the digital cameras you aren't any money if you take bad
pictures.  What fun.

Terry, I can figure out how to do plastic canvas.  Haven't figured
out how to get everything covered.  See you are more tactle then me.
In fact, I was totally amazed when after a ton of practice I could do
some beading.  But it was a ton and the projects aren't always perfect.

With the chances for these classes it is a good idea to listen in on
as many as you can.  If you never take a picture or make a snowflake
you will have the info on how it is done.  That has to come in handy
someday.  The first beading class was way to much for me, so far. But
I could teach my Grand Daughters how to do it. That was great.

So relax and learn what you want and dump what you don't. Oh, and get
a plastic canvas class going. lol

Henrietta
~I wish you enough~