[Nfb-krafters-korner] pictures digital

slery slerythema at insightbb.com
Wed Feb 4 06:50:34 UTC 2009

Terry,

If you were at Sam's, the other brand was probably a generic that they have
started carrying. We just purchased a digital frame in that brand and had to
get it replaced.

I would personally recommend the Kodak. I have seen some great pictures come
out of that little camera from people that really have no clue what they are
doing and have to ask what does what if they haven't used the camera for a
while.

Typically, it is the person taking the photo that makes it good. However,
the Kodak really does wonders for a lot of people.

Good luck.

Cindy

et.org/pow
erst%40dcpcepn.nci.nih.gov