[Nfb-krafters-korner] pictures digital

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] powerst at dcpcepn.nci.nih.gov
Tue Feb 3 19:26:07 UTC 2009

I went to Sams club last night and collected a few slips on 2 kinds of
digital camers.  Looking forward to getting one.  I will shair the imfo
with my sisters that have them.  Cindy, and Joyce, what kind do you
suggest.  I think I have codack and another american brand.
Thanks for any imfo.  Highest was $150 about.

Terry