[Nfb-krafters-korner] pictures

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] powerst at dcpcepn.nci.nih.gov
Wed Feb 4 12:38:31 UTC 2009

Carolyn;
I surely understand where you are coming from, since you could see
before.  What I am trying to find out is how a total can take a picture
and be able to enjoy it with out anothers description of its beauty.  My
friend was taking pictures at National, so does that mean someone will
have to describe each one to her.  They would for me if I did not make a
note of what I took, on the spot.  That is why I thought of making notes
on the stream for future reference when naming or describing my pictures
on the computer.  How about that!  Two tiny devices to work together!

Terry Powers