[Nfb-krafters-korner] big camera question!

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] powerst at dcpcepn.nci.nih.gov
Thu Feb 5 14:39:32 UTC 2009

Hi camera wizzes;
Went to Cirket City and found an Alimpis for $103, on sale.  I went to
Walmart to see the kodac for $87.  The one at Walmart where you take the
picture sticks out a bit and there was no one to help me.  The other
one, they said when I recorded, it would be a movy.  Is this true on
both.  If so, how could this be used as a discribing feature.  How could
you send pictures to someone if it was a movey, counting the recordings.
I am very comfused so I held off until I could get some help.  I need to
leave at about 12:00 eastern time today.  Please help.  I am off on
Friday and if the alimpus is a good deal, like my sister said it was, I
do not want to loose out.  It has 8 mp.  It uses an xd card that I never
heard of and he spoke of another card too.
Thanks for any help.
Joyce, you always are closing about Del lap tops.  Any imfo about their
desk top packages you can send me?
Joyce, could you open and see or a friend see all my pictures?

Terry Powers

Theresa L. Powers (Terry)
Grants Clerk
Tobacco Control Research Branch