[Nfb-krafters-korner] big camera question!

slery slerythema at insightbb.com
Fri Feb 6 03:42:45 UTC 2009

Terry,

In case you are able to check your email, I just looked up the Kodak c913
(should be the one at walmart) and it only has on-camera "text" tagging. So
there is a way to tag but you would probably need sighted assistance at the
time.

I'm not sure what they have at Circuit City, but I would probably caution
you not to buy a camera from them since they went bankrupt. Our local store
never really had any good bargains so I can't say if that price is good or
not. It would have to be compared by the price at other retailers.

Cindy