[Nfb-krafters-korner] big camera question!

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] powerst at dcpcepn.nci.nih.gov
Mon Feb 9 12:44:12 UTC 2009

I found another Kodak at Office Depot that I like better.  It is red and
is an ever ready.  It has a flat lenze  It was on sale for $89 about.  I
have not opened it.  My sister is checking the internet about recording
abilities.  From what store people are saying, if I put it on recording,
then the pictures and recording will combine to make a movie.  I am
trying to get Joyce to describe the camera with
Recording ability she was talking about for describing pictures.  Does
the one you told me about at walmart do the same.  You did not give a
model number.  Can you describe it.  It might be the one I found.
Thanks for any help.
I just might find it easier to name my pictures.
I can always make not on the stream of what I took until I name them.  I
like this little red one.

Terry