[Nfb-krafters-korner] suggestions for web page

Valerie rosetta at adam.com.au
Mon Feb 16 09:01:27 UTC 2009

Hello Joyce, I am new to beadwork, so I do not know what we might be
learning in the future,  but perhaps a description of stitches members  have
learnt, or are learning.  This information could be added to the bead class
info, members learning ladder stitch, peyote and making bracelets, with a
similar focus on the other groups giving information on what members are
making or have completed. Just a suggestion, I was  thinking of what might
encourage me to join. All the best. Valerie