[Nfb-krafters-korner] Suggestions for web page

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] powerst at dcpcepn.nci.nih.gov
Thu Feb 26 13:39:18 UTC 2009

Do you mean like a success story for the site?
If a person learns to make hats, then she can make them for sale or for
gifts or even for the needy.
Even tell about your stumbling blocks and how you made it into a
success, like I am in the middle of doing.  I did about 3 rows of a new
hat and it sure is going smoother!
You learn something new every day.
Sure did not know I had missed so many e-mails.
As you can see, it gets busy around here.  Just shows I am doing my job!

Terry