[Nfb-krafters-korner] HI all and have a question

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] powerst at dcpcepn.nci.nih.gov
Thu Feb 19 13:58:30 UTC 2009

Cheryl;
Hi; It is Terry Powers.  Plastic canvis is a lot like cross stitch.  I
have a very busy day today and will be out on Friday.  Remind me on
Monday to write to you about it.  A briefing, it is stitching on a
plastic grid with holes big enough to feal with your fingers or the tip
of a needle.  It is something you can follow a patern or create your
own.  There are a few on this list that also do it.
Joyce has some pictures of my work.  They might be on the list.
I can make slate cases, coasters, cleanex boxes book markx, key chains,
eye glass cases, gate card holders, mugs with a plastic mug to cover the
canvis and I am always thinking of more.  Working on putting paterns in
to braille for the group.  Hope to get my own computer soon and then I
can work on it more.
Bye for now.
Terry Powers, from MD
powerst at mail.nih.gov