[Nfb-krafters-korner] HI all and have a question

Eileen Scrivani etscrivani at verizon.net
Thu Feb 19 16:20:00 UTC 2009

Hi Cheryl:

I've never done needlepoint, but know what it is.  I am primarily a knitter.
Where do you see yourself having problems with it as a needlepointer who is
blind?  Perhaps starting from there you can get some useful suggestions to
help you pick it up again ... If you're worried about keeping track of
colors, there are solutions and little things you can do to help keep track
of yarns/threads.

Eileen