[Nfb-krafters-korner] help with copyright

slery slerythema at insightbb.com
Thu Feb 19 20:35:45 UTC 2009

Eileen,

Unless you know that an item has a "permalink" you will get an unknown error
if that particular item has been moved to a new link on the website. In
blogs, posts have a permalink and an active link. The active link will be
changed as soon as the post is archived. At that point, it won't even take
you back to the homepage.

Cindy

et.org/etscrivani%40verizon.net