[Nfb-krafters-korner] help with copyright

Eileen Scrivani etscrivani at verizon.net
Thu Feb 19 15:43:50 UTC 2009

Cindy:

Not to take issue with you, but I'm not sure about having to put a link on
one's web site to direct to say the home page of another's site, when you
really want to direct people to a specific point of interest within those
pages.  I see it all over the net, on other knitting blogs, on
www.ravelry.com's pages that will bring the reader directly to the point
that is being discussed.  Are you sure about this one?

I'd like to know for my own education on the subject.  Thanks.

Eileen