[Nfb-krafters-korner] HI all and have a question

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sat Feb 21 05:31:08 UTC 2009

Hi  Cheryl

I would like to welcome you to the list.  We do have some experts here  that
do plastic canvas which is similar to needle point.

We have an array of classes that will be coming up in the near  future.  Our
classes are held via telephone conference calling and just  recently we have
done these classes internationally.

I am sure you will find plenty of help withh what you might be interested  in
doing as we have a lot of talent in many different crafting areas here.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate contacting me.

Joyce Kane
_Blindhands at aol.com_ (mailto:Blindhands at aol.com)
steps!
%3D62%26bcd%3DfebemailfooterNO62)